It seems we've been doing a lot of BBQing lately, or partying either way you look at it we've been busy hanging out with friends that we love.
What better way to spend lovely spring days in Missouri!
What better way to spend lovely spring days in Missouri!
At this particular BBQ we got to make Easter bonnets color them and put stickers and flowers on them. Kendall and I had a blast wearing our bonnets that day and have saved them. They were on our chairs at our princess party weeks later. (Thanks Val!)
Dylan got in some more base ball. (this was the same day I referred to earlier that he couldn't get enough and had been begging to go to the batting cages.
You may have seen some pictures on FB of Kendall and Aubrey together. Kendall just loves Aubrey to death. On our way to the BBQ she had been asking if Aubrey was going to be there. When we saw Val (Aubrey's mom) and she couldn't find Aubrey she was very quiet and shy and took quite some time to finally warm up again, but once she warmed up I don't think Aubrey could have disappeared from Kendall's sight even if she wanted to. I even had to leave the BBQ for a few minutes and Kendall chose to stay with Aubrey instead of coming with me. She is sure growing up.
Carter must have hid from the camera this day because I can't find one picture of him at this party. Next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment