CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Friends and Family




When you live far away from family, you have to have good friends who become family. I would have to say living here Jeanene and Tim have become family. We love them and their kids and even their extended family with whom Zach's played softball with, and we've had Christmas Dinner with. They are truely a wonderful family who have allowed us to become a part of their lives.

Kendall has wanted a sister for some time. I can't even think back to when she didn't want one. We are lucky enough she now has 2. Isabella and Shayne. Shayne also has 2 older brothers so in so many ways Kendall and Shayne are a like. Kendall loves Shayne and when we watched them the other day Kendall leaned over and said, "Mom, I wouldn't be said if her mom and dad didn't come back to pick them up and Shayne got to spend the night. She could even sleep in my room." Now Shayne is only almost 18 months old and as much as she loves us I'm sure she would have been sad if her mom didn't come back and pick her up, but she wouldn't have been missing out on love as we sure love that little girl. They are sisters at heart.


Sisters

We had Jeanene and the kids over the other day to run in the sprinklers along with Nicole and her 2 boys. A great time was had by all and no one wanted the day to end.


Kendall and Christian



I can't believe I didn't get one of Kendall and Grayson together. They have been best buddies playing together really well the last couple of times they've been over. I'll have to get one next time.

Can't forget our Isabella either. Doesn't she make you want to smile :)

For a week or so the weather was a beautiful 80+ degrees. We played in the sprinklers and water almost everyday. What happened. It seems the summer was over too quickly. Or maybe that was just a taste of what's to come. If it was I can't wait. Only 4 more days of school and we're out for the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment