
Made it to 1st base. Go Team bring me HOME!

Dylan is about to score here.
Baseball has almost completely taken over our lives here. Dylan is in Heaven. He just can't get enough. I was explaining this to another mother on his team at practice a few weeks ago and as practice ended he came running over (Mind you this is after he has spent the last almost 2 hours practicing), "Mom, Mom, Can we please go to the batting cages right now?!?" "Pleeeaassee" She turned to me and said you weren't kidding when you said he LOVES baseball. He continued to ask this question most of the morning. Fortunately for mom we had a BBQ to go to that afternoon because after morning practice I was base balled out.

Carter and Kendall keeping warm at one of the games. It gets pretty cool in the evenings and a blanket keeps you warm.
Carter has also had the chance to keep score up on the big score board. He loved that.
Hopefully I'll get a few more good pictures before the season is over. The first ones I took on a night that was very humid misty and at dusk. The combination made for some very blurry picts.
No comments:
Post a Comment