CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Day of School




Before we left for school.

Today Kendall is doing a "classroom audition" she gets to go to preschool today and tomorrow. If she likes it and does well she gets to go Monday-Thursday in the fall. She has been looking forward to today for almost 2 weeks. Last Wednesday we went and had her tested she tested high for her age and was invited to be a peer model. I am so happy for her to have this opportunity, but I am sad that my children are growing up so fast. Lucky for me it will only be half day for a year before Kindergarten. Maybe by then I will be more ready for the separation. I think I cried almost all the way home after dropping her off. Separation Anxiety? Growing Pains? I thought those were things that young children experienced but I guess they come again as an adult watching your kids grow up. We got to school about 10 min early so we played at the park across the street and then walked over to the school. She almost couldn't wait. I can't wait to go pick her back up. Only 2 more hours!

At the park

No comments:

Post a Comment