CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter 2011







Can you tell who picked out the Dye kit this year?

We rocked the glitter eggs and the boys were even good sports about all the glitter.


I guess I didn't take pictures Easter morning. I remember being super tired, and the kids waking us up. Carter got a gift certificate to go golfing with his dad with a golf cart and lunch included. He told me to read it and I couldn't even see enough to read the note that had been left. Dylan was excited about a new batting helmet and a bag to carry all his baseball stuff around in. And Kendall? She had 2 new DS Games that she had been begging for for months. Ariel, and Littlest Pet Shops, and a few squinkies. All in all everyone had a good time.

This is how Dylan and Kendall played with their baskets for a few days before easter. They were army helmets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment