

So everywhere I look I am seeing Zebra, probably because I am looking for it to go along with my brother's wedding coming up in May. So when my friend told me I could barrow her "crackle" nail polish with some white nail polish to see if it would really turn out the way I wanted I took her up on it. (Thanks Kiera!) It did turn out totally cute! I even ended up doing my own nails this way too. The next day (After running out and buying my own bottle as Zach was worried I would use it all up at the rate I was going painting everyone's nails.) We took off the finger nails and tried again. This time we put white on the bottom same as before, but this time we added a blue stripe down the middle of the nail. So it looked different, but when we added the crackle on top. Although it took a little longer I was really excited about the results!
No comments:
Post a Comment