Last night for Family Home Evening we went to the kids school's roller skating party. The kids had a great time skating around. I think I am going to take them Saturday for a little 1 hour lesson. They all did pretty well but after 2 hours of Kendall skating using my arm for balance I was wasted. Maybe if we go a little more often then it will get easier.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Roller Skating
Last night for Family Home Evening we went to the kids school's roller skating party. The kids had a great time skating around. I think I am going to take them Saturday for a little 1 hour lesson. They all did pretty well but after 2 hours of Kendall skating using my arm for balance I was wasted. Maybe if we go a little more often then it will get easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment