First the Boys went off to the "Turkey Bowl" (church football game) The plan was to drop off Kendall a little while later with a friend there while I went to run a 5k in Smithville. As I was about to leave for my run. Jeanene calls to tell me Zach's on his way home and Dylan was hurt. They pulled up as I was supposed to be leaving. We put some ice on Dylan's ankle and Zach told me to go do my run. Kendall still wanted to play with her friends so I dropped her off even though my boys were no longer playing.
My run went great and 33 minutes if I remember correctly.
When I got home Dylan was out front on his roller blades and try as we might we couldn't keep him off of it. We had wrapped it with an ace bandage and he seemed to think he was fine.
Off to see Chipwreaked for our Thanksgiving movie and then over to the Grossman's for dinner.The next day Dylan asks me...
"Mom will you wrap my ankle again so I can walk on it."
I figured if it was still hurting that bad then maybe he should be seen. Good thing I did too. Yep you guessed it. Its broken...
Getting x rays
Just cracked really, but enough for a cast and then a boot.
And who can forget the crutches
(making him a car rider until he gets off of them)
And the 2lb Resses Peanut Butter Cups from Matt as a get better present. Almost makes breaking a leg worth it.








No comments:
Post a Comment