The kids are now old enough to leave at home alone while the adults went out on 2 dates! How often does that happen! One night we went out to dinner and the next night to a movie!
The kids were happy to hang out and play, Wii, Play Station, Princesses, puppy and whatever else they found to do.
Carter and Lexi rode bikes, and Lynette and Mikaela got to hang out a bit too. We ran to the store and all we bought was 10 2 liter sodas! (she didn't believe me that we would drink it all in about 3 days, but with 4 adults and 7 kids and constant partying gong on it was easy) and candy for movie night at home for the kids.
(We used to joke about keeping Olivia. She would sit with us at church and she loved to come hang out with Dylan and Gach (That's what Liv used to call Zach) while Julie and I went for bike rides. When I uploaded the pictures to Facebook the face recognition mixed up Livy and Kendall. I guess there was something about her that just fit in with our family)
Picking Mikaela up from Young Women's we talked about:
Remember when...
you almost endoed on your bike coming down the mountain?
you fell off your bike into a bush in the driveway?
your feet fell off and you rode the bar of your bike down the road with your feet on the ground on either side and you were laughing to hard to see if I was ok?
you almost got bit by that snake?
you almost stepped on another snake and you didn't see it and I reminded you to look back and then you freaked out?
we were so scared of those co2 carterages and that they got so cold when you were filling up your tire?
when I called to say we were ordering pizza and what kind did you guys want too because you know when you see the pizza guy pull up to my house your going to want to come over for dinner :)
all those parties?
I sure miss living across the street from you!
Thanks for the good times and memories! Can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment