Dylan's class did a music program for the last PTA meeting of the year. They were sooo cute. Of course I am biased as I have a child in the first grade that was sooo cute up there. They sang songs and did lots of neat musical things. Dylan played an instrument for a song. You'll have to ask him what it was. He did such a great job with his part too. He is getting much better about getting up and speaking in front of people. Good Job Dylan!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Dylan's music program
Dylan's class did a music program for the last PTA meeting of the year. They were sooo cute. Of course I am biased as I have a child in the first grade that was sooo cute up there. They sang songs and did lots of neat musical things. Dylan played an instrument for a song. You'll have to ask him what it was. He did such a great job with his part too. He is getting much better about getting up and speaking in front of people. Good Job Dylan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment