So when I took the camera out of my purse to upload pictures from the Red Soxs game I forgot to put it back in and haven't been very good at taking pictures this month.
Kendall still loves dressing up and make up. This picture shows her with purple lipsick used as eyeshadow :) After I noticed what they were using I just helped even it out. Luckly it was kids lipstick and rubbed off easily later.

Dylan and Carter are still keeping busy with baseball practice. Games start this week. It is going to be a very crazy busy baseball 6 weeks. Zach had his first game this past Friday too. We went to the first 15 minutes of it before the kids and I left to get Carter to his practice. They were winning 7-2 when we left so I was pretty confident they were going to win. They lost 14-15 better luck next week. At least they had fun. Dylan's first game is tomorrow and Carter's a week from tomorrow. We are thankful for the distraction from school as we are counting down till it is over 3 more weeks! only 15 more days that they have to get on the bus in the mornings and leave. I can hardly wait to have them home. It will be a good summer.


This week marked the next to last week going to the library on Thursdays. They stop for summer break and do a summer reading program. Kendall looks forward to Library day every week. Story time is so much fun. This week Sydney came with us and then we headed over to McDonald's for some quality play time.
These 3 are all Best Friends and get along so well. Kendall loves having friends and I don't think we could survive without them.

No comments:
Post a Comment