




Today Kendall and I went on a "date" with Isabella and Heather. First stop Sugar and Spice Kids Salon. How much fun I can't even begin to say. Kendall and Isabella had their fingers and toes painted, makeup applied, and hair done. They even got to pick colored hair extensions to put in their hair. Kendall sat so still as the girl painted her fingers and toes and then walked ever so carefully up to have her hair done. She and Isabella had so much fun afterward too as there wasn't anyone else there they were allowed to play on the beanbags and with the stools and everything else there. They were being so cute and were having so much fun. You can't get made up and have no place to go so after they got all glammed up we headed over to the Cheese Cake Factory for lunch. How much fun can mom and daughter have. We sure had a great day. I'll post picts soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment