Back in November. We decided to buy Zach a new car instead of finish the basement. It was very expensive to be a one car family with a gas hog of a car. After a month of only having one car we decided we needed another. Zach would have to finish the basement himself. So here we are 3 months later mudding and taping ourselves or should I say Zach by himself. The first day I tried to help him but we got so frusterated that he got fell/pushed through the wall. At that point we decided it was a one man job and he would be happier doing it himself. He is too much a perfectionist to let me help. Oh well I do the job of supervising much better than hard laborer anyways. Thanks Zach for the hard work! We are getting closer... He hopes to have it finished by the summer.
This picture was taken by Kendall who is quickly becoming quite the photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment