Last year we noticed that there was a "thing" in my nose and it seemed to be getting larger. I made an appt with my Dr. and asked what she thought. Hummm...... why don't I send you to an ENT. So when I got home I called and made an apt there and they got me in 2 weeks later. Lucky when I saw them he knew what it was right away. A Deviated Septum. (Sigh) nothing too terrible. He told me he could fix it but that he thought I would be much better off going to see his friend down at KU med. So off to another Dr. and another opinion later I started planning for surgery. We finally decided on January 5th.
My mom flew in on the 4th and early the next morning I went in.
Before Pictures.
You can see it on the right side of my nose here in the picture. One of my nostarils was big and one small.
He was able to straighten my nose remove a bump on the top, and widen it a little on the inside making it much easier to breathe.
After: this is a few days after they had removed the cast and most of the brusing had gone down. it is still a little bit swollen but getting better by the day.
hey, the after pic isn't loading! I wanted to see you with "my" nose! ;-)
ReplyDelete