Kendall started a few days after the boys. She was so excited to go to preschool that she could hardly contain herself. She is still that way 2 months later. She is a peer model at the Child Development Center with her teacher Miss Kellie. She had auditioned in Miss Kellie's room last May when trying out for the preschool.
My baby is sure growing up. I think this year is a good transition year as she is only gone half the day. Next year will be full day kindergarten. As not ready as I am for that. I'm glad we get to make this transition slowing and starting with only 1/2 days for a year before she is gone all day. I sure miss her while she is gone but she is learning so much and growing by leaps and bounds all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment