CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Visiting Cousins

We had the opportunity to visit with my cousin and her family as they came through town on their way to and from visiting her family for Christmas. I only remembered to take my camera out the second time. We went over to the mall that is close here that most *( and I do mean most of the stores) are closed. It is like running around an open warehouse. It was cooler outside so we took the kids over there to run around a little and mail a box off to my sister.



The kids loved the balloons that go up and down in the middle of the mall.


Kendall and Benjamin "hiding" while they were playing Hide and Seek.


Kendall Benjamin Evan and Dylan
Carter had stayed home to play x box with the big boys.


Dipping our hands in the many fountains.


I didn't splash anyone...


I'm all wet!!


Now I'm really mad that I'm all wet...

Time to go home.




Watching Toy Story 3 during quiet time. Ahh... Peace and Quiet :)

1 comment: