I didn't get a picture of her opening the card from her Great Grandma Nesbitt, but she had a blast putting up the stickers on her wall. Thank You! Grandma.
After putting the words up on her wall that night she called Zach in to see them. She stood up on her bed and pointed to the words as she repeated what they said. Too Cute!
Tomorrow Kendall turns 4. I can hardly believe my baby will be 4. She is so precious, and amazes us everyday with her confidence, understanding, and abilities. She loves to play pretend and go on walks in the woods. (Sometimes the woods consist of the rock piles near our home which she and Isabella play on almost everyday, or the small group of trees and that she and Zane play in while their brothers are playing soccer.) She loves to play with friends. She is so interested in learning and asks daily for preschool. I print out letter worksheets and we practice writing names everyday. She is truely an amazing little girl and still our little princess as she has not outgrown dressing up and playing princesses almost every day.
Happy Birthday, Kendall!
ReplyDelete