This week has been interesting. Isabella and Caden went on vacation with their parents which left Kendall and I alone. Monday we cleaned and shopped. I was able to keep her pretty busy. Tuesday we went to the park with some friends, and met Carter for lunch.
Wednesday we went to the movies and saw Toy Story 3 together. That was lots of fun.
Thursday we went to a friends house and then out to lunch with Zach. This was the day that she really started missing Isabella right from the moment the boys got on the bus. Tears crying that she wanted Isabella to come back so she could have a sister. I told her only 5 more days and she would be back.
Friday we went to the pool. Kendall has become quite the swimmer this year. She will jump in the water in the deep end and swim to the side. I thought that I would jump out and video it, but this is what I got.
I ended up setting the camera down and jumping in to help her catch her breath and send her swimming back to the wall. Unfortunately I can't video and swim and everything at the same time.
I really should have taken a lot more pictures this week but we were too busy having fun.
We really missed you Isabella and Caden! Hope you had fun with your mommy and daddy.

Ahhhh...we miss Kendall and your familiy, too! We've had a great time, and we're SO not ready to come back, but it ends Monday. :( I love that Kendall has such a love for Isabella; I hope that they remain the best of friends over the years and help each other through the difficult times. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI was joking with a friend next time you will just have to keep the "sisters" together and take Kendall with you. Then she won't be sad. But I think I would miss her too much.
ReplyDelete