For a craft one day the girls and I dipped Strawberries in chocolate. This was the day after I had braided Kendall's hair and that morning we had taken out the braids. She loved the way her hair was so curly that day. The girls didn't think they were very tasty but enjoyed dipping them in the chocolate. Oh well I guess more for me. They were sure cute making them though.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Chocolate Strawberries
For a craft one day the girls and I dipped Strawberries in chocolate. This was the day after I had braided Kendall's hair and that morning we had taken out the braids. She loved the way her hair was so curly that day. The girls didn't think they were very tasty but enjoyed dipping them in the chocolate. Oh well I guess more for me. They were sure cute making them though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of these days they'll realize what they're missing... It's all about the experience, though, right?
ReplyDelete