Kendall is just loving being a big girl and going to Primary and being in Sunbeams. Although it is the middle of February I was just remembering how much fun she had the first time in Sunbeams.
Here are her thoughts.
Me: Kendall did you have fun in Sunbeams today?
Kendall: Jesus wasn't my teacher. (She says this with a completely straight face and a little disappointed)
Me: (A little confused as to why she thought Jesus would be her teacher asks her) Jesus wasn't your teacher? Did your teacher teach you about Jesus?
Kendall: Yes, but I thought Jesus would be my teacher.
Me: (It dawns on me that I have been singing Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam for quite sometime to her and that she had come to believe that if Jesus wants her for a Sunbeam it only makes sence that he must be the teacher) I proceed to explain to her that Jesus asks other people to teach the class about him since he can't be in all of the sunbeam classes all around the world every week. She seemed satisifed with that answer. She now has Sister Shelly as her new Sunbeam teacher and is loving her teacher and her class.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment