CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Family Picts

We finally made it in to have another family picture taken. The most current one before today had Kendall at a year old. As you can tell from this first picture we all had a great time. We are very happy with the results.











3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! Are you guys back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!! I hope you are having a fun time with your family and friends!!! Happy New Year Friend! Call me when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. What a good looking family. We need a new picture too. Our current one doesn't have Erin in it. The problem is I still look way pregnant so we will be waiting a couple of months! I wish you still lived here so we could go walk the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete