CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Craft time

Today Isabella and I decided to get out the crafts and make some ladybugs for her cousins. I am not a very creative crafty person, so we gathered our craft supplies and looked online for an idea that we could make work with what we have. Here is what we came up with.


I think the picture might even look better than they do in person.


At least we could make up for it by coloring a picture of a lady bug. At least they are still young enough that they were convinced that we made a lady bug and they even wanted to play with them when we were done although they needed to dry. I think they look more like a spider than a lady bug, and I didn't have anything for their antenna which might have helped. At least the girls were happy.


This is Kendall's I'm busy but I guess I stop for a second and smile for the camera.



Maybe I'll start working on getting a little more supplies so we can be ready for days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment