CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bike Riding!

I've decided this week that Kendall was going to learn to ride her bike and that she was going to get good at it. Besides the only way to go on our morning walks now is for her to ride her bike. (I put the other 2 kids in the double stroller) So Monday I started. Actually Kendall rode on her bike and I pulled her and pushed the stroller at the same time for a mile and a half. Tuesday got slightly better. She rode a whole 10 yards or so by herself. Progress right. Those 10 yards she told me to let go and that she could do it herself. They were the last 10 yards to the sandbox at the end of our walk. So Today we have made yet a little more progress. I still had to pull her most of the ride but she did many parts of it by herself. Tomorrow will be better and who knows maybe by sometime next week I'll only be helping her go up the hills!

1 comment: